YOUR RUG CLEANING PROBLEMS

Monday 1 November 2010

sorry its been a while

hey everyone, dont worry im still here!
I am sorry I have not been blogging for a while, ive been so busy cleaning rugs my feet have hardly touched the ground. Ive had some beautiful rugs lately in my studio, Ive had several amazing Persians and one in particular was the smelliest rug I have ever cleaned. It was a beautiful hand knoted Persian that was in really good condition. but! the owners dog enjoyed sleeping on the rug, so as you can imagine it was a bit smelly! but have no fear i successfully cleaned it and my new number 1 fan was over the moon. She was so impressed with the work i had done she handed me a rather large hand knotted Morroccan rug to clean, which iplan to do this week. Its very red and im very scared!!! only kidding i cant wait to get stuck into cleaning this rug.

Well folks sorry this post is not very interesting and there are no photos, but i just wanted to let you all know that im still here, and if you have any questions for me, please do not hesitate in getting in contact with me.

until next time everyone.
Thanks for reading

Your friend The Captain

2 comments:

  1. good to have you back blogging Captain, but don't be spending too much time on here as many of the rugs in Cornwall still need a superhero to perform feats of bravery and courage and rescue them from the garbage heap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Dusty! how are you?
    haha dont worry Dusty i still got plenty of time for my rug loving friends in Devon and Cornwall. The Captain can multitask! even though The Fox has other thoughts on that statement.

    Good to hear from you Dusty.
    The Captain

    ReplyDelete