YOUR RUG CLEANING PROBLEMS

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Captain Rug Wash Live On The Radio





Hello everyone.
I hope you all enjoyed listening to my appearance on the David Fitzgerald show on BBC radio Devon last week.

It was an amzing experience and one that I really enjoyed. David and the team are so friendly and made me feel very relaxed and welcome. I was really nervous when i first got there, but once I got settled in, I did not mant to leave! I was on air for twenty minutes talking about rugs and i even had some great phones in too.
I could of sat there all day and taken phone in's! it was so much fun and a great chance for me to talk about my passion and to share my passion with a wide audience.

Before I left the show i gave a rug as a gift to Fitzy as a big thank you for having me on his show.

I really enjoyed the experience and I hope one day I can do it again soon.

Until next time folks! this is Captain Rug Wash signing off...
Captain Rug Wash

No comments:

Post a Comment