YOUR RUG CLEANING PROBLEMS

Wednesday 23 June 2010

is Captain Rug Wash out of business!?!



While visiting my girlfriend's cousin in Manchester last month I noticed this really cool poster in her kitchen. Along with domestic tips and tricks about cleaning and being a domestic goddess (or God, for us men out there), I scrolled down the list and found a section about proper care and maintainace of rugs.

I think I should of seen this poster before I invested a ton of money on machinery and courses!

I am soon to be embarking on a trip to London to take my final part of the Master Rug Cleaners course. This is a 3 day event where I will learn everything there is to know abot cleaning weaving and repairing rugs. Im so excited as I will be the only person in the South West of England with this qualification.

Until next time rug lovers!...

Captain Rug Wash

No comments:

Post a Comment